Job Opening at BankGloucester for Marketing Manager
Reports to: President & CEO
The Marketing Manager will manage the marketing activities and programs for the organization. They will develop and implement marketing plans to meet the Bank’s business objectives.
- 5 years of experience in business, communications, marketing or relevant area.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with content management system (i.e., WordPress).
- Familiarity with video editing and video sharing platforms.
- Graphic design experience (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite) a plus.
- Strategic, creative, and critical thinking skills with the ability to prioritize projects as needed.
SPECIFIC JOB FUNCTIONS (to include but not limited to):
- Develop marketing plans/strategies and recommend budgets for marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain consistent digital and print communications across all channels: social platforms, website, press, print and signage.
- Work with marketing agency and advertisers.
- Identify, coordinate and facilitate promotional events and other marketing efforts to grow the brand in the Cape Ann community and neighboring markets.
- Conduct social media marketing (SMM) tasks, including creation of posts, advertising and analytics.
- Maintain and update company website. Develop content calendars for use in website content and SMM.
- Conduct analysis on effectiveness of marketing plans. Monitor website traffic and make recommendations utilizing Google tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Continue to build the marketing funnel through use of email communications and direct mail tactics, using current database of commercial and residential customers.
- Hybrid schedule
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health reimbursement account
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Vision insurance
Resumes may be sent to Janine Mahoney – via FAX to: 978-281-7283 or emailed to: Janine Mahoney. No phone calls, please.
BankGloucester is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. At BankGloucester, we align diversity & inclusion to four pillars – our employees, the communities we serve, our customers and our vendors.