Online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, debit card and e-statements.
Local discounts and national retailer deals to save you money on shopping, dining, travel and more.
We will reimburse you for all non-bank Domestic ATM fees per statement cycle up to $30. ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last business day of your statement cycle. ATM fees of $4.99 or less will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $4.99 per individual transaction. ATM fees of $5.00 and higher will be reimbursed if the appropriate ATM receipt is presented to a representative of the bank.
Available 24/7 and free to use, up to $80 in covered service charges.
Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses and hearing services.
Here’s how you earn our highest interest rate*:
– Receive your statements electronically.
– Have at least FIFTEEN (15) Debit Card purchases post and clear per qualification cycle.
– Have at least ONE (1) ACH Direct Deposit or Auto Debit post and clear per qualification cycle.
Maintain a $1,500 minimum balance, and we’ll waive the $10 monthly fee (Service Charge Fee).
Redeem your points for merchandise and discounts. Learn More
Avoid a paper statement fee.
Receive up to $600 per claim ($1,200 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen. (See disclosures 1 & 2)
– 1B Credit Monitoring (See disclosure 3) – Your credit report is monitored for suspicious activity.
– Credit Report & Credit Score – Get a free quarterly credit report and quarterly updated credit score.
Fraud Resolution – help on fraud resolution if you become a victim of identity theft.
– $10,000 Personal identity theft benefit (See disclosures 1 & 2)
You’re covered for accidental death should the unexpected happen. (See disclosure 2)
Newly purchased items are protected for up to $2,500 per item if theft or accidental breakage occurs during the first 180 days of purchase, plus one year extended warranty. (See disclosures 1 & 2)
1. Cell phone protection, personal identity theft benefit, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions.
2. Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
3. Additional activation is required.
|Type||Minimum Deposit to Open Account||Minimum Balance to Earn APY*||Interest Rate||APY*||Compounding Frequency|
|If requirements are met||$0.01-$25,000.00||1.00%^||1.00%||Monthly
|for balances over $25,000.00||$25,000.01||0.25%^*||1.00% - 0.25%||Monthly
^1.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for balances up to $25,000.00. ^*For balances over $25,000.00, the APY will range from 1.00% to 0.25% depending on the balance in the account. This is a variable rate and the rate is subject to change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.