Business Banking Specialist
Full-time: Monday - Friday, 8 to 5
The Business Banking Specialist will work directly with the Commercial Lending Department.
Must have computer skills, thrive in a team environment and be able to multi-task with attention to detail. Strong interpersonal and verbal skills required to provide exceptional customer service / support.
Knowledge of online business banking systems a plus.
- Acting as a primary liaison to our business banking customers
- Complete understanding of the bank’s commercial banking products and services
- Being a resource to bank staff, customers and prospects
- Opening commercial deposit accounts
- Providing excellent customer support services
- Supporting our commercial banking team
Send resume to: Mark Grenier, Senior Vice President & Chief Lending Officer by email to: email@example.com or mail to: BankGloucester 160 Main St., Gloucester, MA 01930
Part Time and Full Time Retail Banking Staff
Must have excellent people skills, work well in a team environment and be available for flexible scheduling, including Saturdays and some early evenings. Teller/cash handling experience preferred. Previous customer service/sales/banking experience a plus.
Resumes may be sent to Janine Mahoney - via FAX to: 978-281-7283 or emailed to Janine Mahoney
No phone calls, please.
Stop in at the bank and ask the receptionist for an application.
BankGloucester is located at 160 Main Street, Gloucester MA 01930